Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas Parties

One of my duties as the classroom mom was to plan Olivia's Christmas party.  We had 4 stations: coloring, eating, ornament making and reindeer craft.  I didn't get to take many pictures because I was too busy helping the kids with their oranments but Olivia and her classmates seemed to have a great time!





We've made a birthday cake for Jesus the last couple of years but this year we kicked off the Christmas break by having a birthday party for Jesus complete with decorations and balloons.  I read the Christmas story to the kids and then they all got to blow out a candle on a cupcake as we sang Happy Birthday to Jesus.  It was so fun and I think we'll make it an annual tradition!




This is what he did when I was trying to get him to smile.  

No comments: