Friday, May 6, 2011

Pre-K Spa Day

Today was Mother's Spa Day at Olivia's Pre-K program. I got a formal invitation a few weeks ago and Olivia was so excited to for this day to come. Every day she would ask me, "is today Mother's day?"

I arrived at school and was greeted with a huge smile and a hug. My first stop was the massage table, then on to get my nails painted, then I got my hair done complete with lots of barrettes and bobby pins. Next I moved onto the tea and cookies table and my last stop was to get my new piece of bling, a noodle necklace.

Next all the moms gathered around the they sang us some very sweet songs and gave us an adorable necklace with their picture on it for our present. I was very impressed with the whole set up! The kids and teachers worked very hard and it was a day I will cherish forever.

I just didn't want our girls day to end so we went for ice cream afterwards. It was our little secret from the boys!


The poster she filled out about me. Apparently cleaning is my favorite thing to do.



The necklace she gave me.


What did I ever do without this sweet girl?!


She was very polite and helped me to my seat at each station.


Check out those nails!

1 comment:

Callie said...

This is so CUTE! I love the first picture. You both are so beautiful. And hey, that's my shirt!:) Happy Mother's Day to one of the best moms I know. I hope you have a fabulous day tomorrow filled with peace, joy and love.