Saturday, November 27, 2010

She's FOUR!



Ok, I'm going to skip over the sobbing about my children growing up so fast and just gush about all the goodness there is about them!

Olivia was sooo excited about her birthday this year. I gave her several choices on where she could have her birthday party and she chose the neighborhood pool. She was so excited and talked about it for weeks and weeks leading up to it. She was really wanted goggles and a swim-to-me puppy and she was happy to receive both. They both love the pool as you have seen in my previous posts and we try to go as much as possible during the summer.

Things I love about Olivia being 4:

She models her dress up clothes daily, literally changes 20 times a day sometimes.
She knows it all..She's 4 going on 16
She is a Daddy's girl all the way, I don't think that will ever change!
She is such a momma, she "mommas" everyone and everything, including her little brother.

No comments: