Saturday, November 27, 2010

Christmas Time is Here






We LOVE Christmas around here! I started putting up the Christmas decorations the day after Halloween and the cutest thing happened. Olivia was helping me put up the tree in the dining room and Grayson woke up from his nap. When she saw him she said with such excitement "Grayson, Santa is coming tonight!" It was so sweet and so funny but through my laughter I had to explain to her the Christmas was still 2 months away. I told her that her Mommy was just crazy and loves the holidays so much that we just start a little earlier than everyone else.

My hubby, AKA Clark Griswald is at it again and put up the house decorations the same weekend. He has added to them each weekend and they are finally complete. This year there is a neighborhood decorating contest so this has made his desire to decorate go from "we love the outdoor Christmas lights" to.."no those neighbors didn't try to out-do me, I'm going back to home depot!"
The day after thanksgiving we went back to to the tree farm as always to pick out our real tree. The kids had a blast and we have the prettiest tree ever!

Olivia was so cute at the tree farm. She picked out a tree that was about a foot tall and said "I choose this baby tree." Grayson would have been just fine if we would have just rode the tractor and went home.

No comments: