Saturday, November 27, 2010

Halloween 2010



Olivia is really into Tinkerbell this year so there was no convincing her to be anything but Tinkerbell for Halloween. Since I like to coordinate them and Grayson is not arguing with me yet, I decided to let him be her Peter Pan. They were adorable! We had a lot of fun going to the fall festival in town and trick or treating with friends!
I also got to go with Olivia on her field trip to the pumpkin patch and that was so much fun. They got a go through the maze, do games, and crafts and pick out a pumpkin. On Friday I helped with her party at school and that was a so entertaining seeing her interact with her friends and teachers at school I am so thankful to be in such a good school system and her teachers are absolutely wonderful!

No comments: