Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Mother's Day 2012


I had a great mother's day this year!  Michael was so sweet and made a slideshow for me.  It had pictures of the kids from when they were babies up until now and had very sweet things from the kids about what they loved about Mommy.  They all three made videos for me.  It still makes me cry to watch it. 

Olivia made the card pictured above.  She drew me coming out of wal-mart.  When she gave it to me she told me she drew me coming out of baby wal-mart, not big wal-mart.  She knows I hate big wal-mart.  It was so sweet and funny!

Gray filled out a survey at school.  One fill in the blank was "my mommy always tells_____" and he put "to try and go poop in the potty"  Forget that I tell him I love him a million times a day...that's what he remembers.  Oh brother.

The preschoolers at church did a speical Mother's Day performance and it was ADORABLE!  Gray was so happy and danced all around. 




Angie was such a sweet mother-in-law and had us over for dinner and even gave me a card and a gift.  After church on Sunday we took Mom to lunch and then spend the day mowing our land.  That post is up next:)  I couldn' t have asked for a better Mother's Day weekend! 

No comments: